Monday, August 18, 2008

Well, the highlight of my day certainly wasn't the dentist. The taste and smell of your tooth being grinded away is an experience I care not to repeat. He said he wore it down, but the crack is still there, but once a crown is in place it should push it together and act as a splint and I should feel no more pain. We talked about the TMJ, he says he can recommend some TMJ specialists, but they would just do the same thing I've already been through. He looked at my bite guard and said he would recommend a different one. The one I have is contoured to my teeth, he thinks I should have a straight one, it would give more relief to my uneven bite. But that will be next year's thing, since it will probably go through my dental insurance since he said he would make me up another one, and with this crown I am not maxed out for the year. My chiropractor burned me a CD of my xrays, but the dentist didn't even want to look at them, he could see the problem when I opened my jaw.

Jeff's now back on 40 hours, which sucks and doesn't suck. Now I have him come with me to get the kids their shots at the health department. He can come with me to go get Steph's birth certificate and he can watch the kids while I make an appointment to see my regular doctor. How nice to have some help, him getting home by 3pm is wonderful. Although the paycheck is sad, so it is best if he came home at 5pm.... oh well. It will all work out, I have to be hopeful, what else can I be?

I hope Steph figures out this sleeping through the night thing soon... I am so screwed up and emotionally messed up. If she would stop falling asleep to the bottle, and drink it all at one time, maybe that would help. She sleeps so good during the day. Although today she did have more awake times, and she did get outside for some fresh air, is there hope for a nice night? I would just like 3 hours in a row. Lately, it's just been 2, and that's sad, very sad........

I finally had to wake up Jon at noon, and then I put him back down for a nap at 230pm and we all slept until 430pm. And he was actually tired at 8pm. I know he wasn't sleeping the whole time, I heard him, but then he must fall back asleep. Usually when he's really up, he lets the world know. He must be doing lots of growing?

I can't believe the amount of doctor's/dentist appointments and other misc. appointments I have to keep track of for the 5 of us, just within the next few months. Add birthday parties, etc. and half the time I don't know if I am coming or going.

Oh well, Miss Steph, who stopped drinking after an ounce, wants more to drink... surprise... surprise...... ugh!

No comments: