Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Awful night. Got up at 130am, went back to bed at 230am, got up at 430, went back to bed at 530am, and of course Jess and baby woke up at 7am. I had to drag kids to doctors. I told her I better be dying in order for you to make me come in for test results, instead of telling me over the phone.

I'm not dying, she just thought I'd fight her on taking cholesterol meds? Hello, lady, I've been on them before, I obviously am not going to fight you on them. She said she was sorry and waived the office visit. My cholesterol is 30 points less than before when I had it checked before having these 3 babies. So that's good... but I still need to get it under 200... I'm not far off.... Jeff tried to pick up the script... and they said it interferes with the meds I am on now. I take these pills for one week, for 3 months.

So I'm going to call the doctors tomorrow and tell them, I'll just try diet and exercise, and if that doesn't work, once I'm off these other pills I'll go back on the cholesterol meds. I'm not sure why she didn't know that all cholesterol meds interact with my other pills? Or maybe just pharmacy's catch these things.

Oh well. I got a much needed nap this evening, but what a pain in the butt... what a waste of an evening... I did the Wii fit last night... lost a little weight... I'll do it again tonight..... It's not so bad......

It's so funny how one little haircut can age someone. I can't get over how cute Jon looks. He looks so grown up, like such a big boy... and with him toddling along, it's so adorable.

No comments: