Terrific baptism day, it didn't rain all morning, and I took some cute pics. Stephanie slept through the whole thing or was pretty content sitting in the carseat sucking on her binky and my other two enjoyed themselves in the church nursery. It was a peaceful event! I gave the camera to MIL to take pics during the ceremony, what a joke. She turned off the flash, they all turned out blurry. Hello... what were you thinking? She says she didn't want to keep flashing, she wanted to take lots of pics. Ok, so I just wanted a couple good pics, instead I got 10 blurry pics that can't be printed. Good going! And FIL didn't come, I guess his school reunion was more important... I don't care to talk about it, grrr!
Last night wasn't too bad, Steph slept from 930pm-230am, then from 330-730am. I think she's finally getting it, but of course we still don't know from day to day how the night is going to go. We still do the routine of the calming lavendar bath and bottle before bed. And we put her in the swing all night, we finally have one that plugs in the wall, so who cares if it runs all night, whatever works. I did this with my other two... and we went through a million D batteries. Then eventually I get brave and try laying them down in bed, and they do just fine. Whatever works! I'm sure most of this is just mind over matter.
I finally got the preschool info. Orientation is October 10th, and her first day is October 14th. She is hit or miss on whether she is excited to go. Some days she can't wait (I keep telling her they have a puppet show, that's her new thing) and some days she tells me NO WAY is she going, ahahha. Her first field trip is on October 16th, to Westview Orchards, I love that place. Luckily I'm feeling a little more coordinated with these 3 and it shouldn't be so bad. She has two high school student teachers that will be following her around at all times, and with the double stroller, I should be all set.
Poor Jon's getting another tooth, his shirts are sopping wet, and his mood reflects it. It's been one after the other after the other. Poor little guy... it is so adorable watching him toddle along... he is preferring walking more and more.
I was already to quit blogging, I figure I waste too much time on this with no comments... and then bam... a comment from Shine... Thanks... I've missed your comments! A gal needs some encouragement that someone out there is listening, but I may start using Twitter more, it's faster, just to add a few sentences every now and then. I should just spend the evening writing in their baby journals cute things that go on, it seems like I'm doing double work. But I like to write about my crazy inlaws... and that I don't write in their baby journals, hahaha! I'll spare them the crap I have to go through sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment