I had trouble falling asleep last night, which sucks. Then Steph wakes up at 330am and doesn't go back to bed until almost 5am, then more trouble falling asleep. Then the god damn cat rattles Jessica's door at 630am again.... wakes her up, Jon woke up (but fell back asleep), and the baby woke up. I think Jeff is tending to her now. I'm down here on the computer in a tired and shitty mood, hoping to get out of this crazy mood.
Today is the 7th anniversary of my Mom's death. It sucks being a motherless daughter. I thought about a lot of things I wanted to write today about it, but not sure what I'm going to write. I miss her, 7 years is a long ass time. It seems like a lifetime ago. Actually comparing how my life is today to back then, it was a lifetime ago.
Let's dwell on the positives of today. My boy is 15 months old, how is that even possible. The kid that I thought would never walk... is now constantly walking, and getting pretty steady on his feet. (he was only 1 month behind Jess in walking). He is a cuddler, an outgoing toddler, with lots of energy and wakes up in the greatest mood, always with big smiles. He is an awesome eater, and will eat anything (he ate salmon last night!). And he is an awesome sleeper, sleeps 12 hours and takes a 2-3 hour nap.
So, I have lots to be thankful for... but I'm still in a shitty mood :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment