Well, I've got a license to have sex now, hahaha. I tried to convince Jeff to meet me somewhere at lunch time, while MIL was watching the kids, but he was being too cheap, ahhahaha! I went to my 6 week appointment today and got my depo provera shot. And I'm scheduled for the essure procedure on September 24th. I asked them to see if the novasure procedure is covered too. It's suppose to take away your lining, to lighten or get rid of your periods, they'll let me know. It's done at the hospital, outpatient. MIL will watch kids, FIL will take me, so hubby doesn't have to take time off work. They knock you out for it. Oh what fun! I'll be glad to have it done, so I don't have to think about birth control again. It's funny that someone who struggled with infertility, popped out 3 kids in 3 years, and now is looking into permanent measures, hahaha! Today's shot only cost me 10 bucks though and is good for 3 months, it was covered under insurance, I was surprised.
I plan on taking the kids after dinner to get their shots. Jess needs one. Jon needs seven to get him up to date, poor guy. But he's already in a bad mood with that molar coming in. I called the pediatrician's office and asked if it's ok to get so many in one day, and they said yes. I'm debating, have Jeff watch baby while I take the two of them. But I think a better idea is all 3 of them going. Jess get her shot, leave the room with hubby and baby, and I'll stay with Jon while he gets his. That way she doesn't have to see him get all those shots, and I have to deal with 2 crying kids. She has a lot of sympathy cries for him.
Stephanie slept from 830pm-330am, went back to bed at 530am... then Jessica woke up at 615am, so it's been a long day for me. But it's wonderful now that she doesn't get up every 2 hours, that was such a killer. Now if I would just go to bed near the 830pm hour then I'd be getting lots of sleep... but the internet calls to me, hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment