Thursday, October 9, 2008

The doctor's appt. went fine. She had to leave right away because someone's water broke, and jumped from 6 to 8cm. But she said she'd see me real fast. She made easy money. "How are you" "I'm fine". lol.

Then we went to Mcdonalds, Jess got to play for a bit, then off to preschool orientation. There were a lot of people there for orientation. There are 27 kids in the class. 24 high school "teachers". Her teachers are Ashley and Leorete. They seem nice. She did fine, and didn't want to leave. There was one boy that cried the entire time, ahhaha! Add in parents and other sibilings it was a full house. I even ran into a lady in the hallway that I used to baby sit for. She's the bookkeeper there now. I haven't seen her in probably 15 years.

I thought Jess would be tired and take a nap, especially since she doesn't feel well, NOPE. Oh well, Jon took a good nap, and Steph hung out with me downstairs, and Jess made her way down there too. After dinner Jeff took the kids outside so I can clean. The house looked like a tornado hit it, it's been neglected all week. I got a majority of it done (worked my ass off for 2 hours). There's just little stuff left for tomorrow. TGIF! It's been an exhausting week!

No comments: