It was a bad day... nobody listened... everybody trashed the place... I was picturing myself far far away on a cruise ship... ahhh...
I did take the kids outside in the afternoon. Jessica fell and hurt her finger, and Jonathan smacked his cheek on the side of the deck. The baby drank 6 oz. and then slept until 7pm! I think I am going to have a rough night. That was quite a long nap.
But miracles of miracles. We came inside around 330pm, had a snack and Jess was tired and put herself to bed... too bad it was 330pm kinda late for a nap. So I put Jon to bed, even though he woke up at 1pm... and he wasn't too happy, but he finally fell asleep. And I just pushed over the mound of clothes on my bed and fell asleep. MIL called from Hawaii, but I didn't answer it, I slept until 5pm... so I got about 45 minutes sleep, YEAH! I heard Jeff walk in the door so I got up, and we made spaghetti, then woke the kids up.
He cleaned the kitchen, I played with the kids outside. Then he helped Jessica clean up the living room (much to her dismay) and I was putting as much laundry away as I can. I'll have to finish the rest tomorrow because Steph finally woke up... I gave her a bath, and fed her another bottle. I'm sure she's going to be up a while.
And I'm hoping to get off this computer soon and hit the hay myself, I have no idea what kind of night I'll have. It's so much easier when Jeff is home. I feel less stressed. Today was sure a bad day, but it ended on a pretty good note. Steph has been sleeping so well, every day until at least 5am.... I'm worried about tonight!
I found a babysitter for Stephanie for next Friday (my friend will get a sample of my world, she has a 1 year old and 3 year old too). So we can take the kids to the Gymboree Halloween party, I think they will have fun. I wish I could find someone for her and maybe Jon for Thursday. I really don't feel coordinated enough to take them to the cidermill myself. I'm trying to find my cousins phone number. Last time I seen her, she said she was available during the day to watch the kids. I had the number on the fridge for months, and last time I cleaned I took it down, where did I put it?????? And why didn't I put it in my phone book right away????
My other cousin is retired, but I don't think she's ever babysat before in her life. So I'm not really sure how well she'd do. I'm just more concerned about dumping off the baby, hopefully I can find someone. I used to have an old teachers number from gymboree who does babysitting on the side, but guess what it was on the fridge... hahaha... I'm sure I'll find both numbers AFTER the fact.
I can't believe how much I miss my INLAWS... I never thought I'd say that..... but it has been a rough week! I just know I won't enjoy myself at the cidermill worrying out the little ones. And I don't know anyone yet at the school... I hardly met them at the orientation because I was too busy with the little ones. Ugh! It will all work about, but it'll give me something to stress about, as if I don't have enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment