First day of preschool went well. She was fine, in fact when I went to pick her up she was mad, and kept saying "it's not fair, I want to stay and play". And all I got out of her is that she sang a song and clapped. I wish preschool was longer than 2 hours. Maybe next year I will try and find her one that is at least 3 hours, she obviously has no separation anxiety.
Jon was falling asleep on the way there. I went to toys r us. Big mistake. I spent too much money. So, no more shopping... I can't walk a store without buying, so it's best I just go home for an hour and try and keep Jon awake. They both are napping now, just as I hoped. Now I hope the baby falls asleep soon, although she's pretty content in her swing. It's another beautiful day! We'll have to head outside when they wake up.
I still feel the same... with a couple extra sneezes... ugh! SIL's are going to take care of Thursday... thank god. I have no idea why my cousin never called back. I know people could have helped me at the orchard, but I don't even know these people yet. We are like a herd of elephants standing in line to pick up our kids.... there are 27 of them, so it's quite an ordeal, and not too much time to chit chat. Mom's & Dad's were there today, even a few with video cameras, ahahah! I took one fast picture of her, but she wasn't standing against anything cool, she just had her name tag on, oh well, I'm sure there will be a lot of photo ops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment