Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My MIL annoyed me yesterday. She called from Hawaii at 830pm, thinking the kids would be in bed and we'd be on our computers. Yes, the kids were in bed, but our phones are upstairs. Mine was in the diaper bag, it wasn't too loud, but Jeff's was out, and he has an ascending ring tone, it got really loud and woke everyone up. Luckily they fell back asleep quick or I would have killed her. Here, we were thinking it was an emergency she called both phones... nope.... she just wanted to know what to get Jess from Hawaii. Such important info. She said she doesn't want to pay 15 bucks for a shirt she'll grow out of in a year. Ok, get what you want, get nothing, she's too young to care. She decided on a purse... whatever!!!!!

The little girl that didn't drink much before bed, fell asleep at 8pm, and I didn't think would make it too far, slept until 645am! OMG! Jess slept in until 730am, and Jon until 830am. WOWOW! Did some hooked on phonics with her today, she enjoyed it... now will she remember the letter A this evening... we shall see. She does recognize some letters thanks to the DVD Letter Factory, which I have rebought since the last one broke.... but we'll see how well she does with this learning program along with whatever preschool teaches her.

We made "Stop lights" this morning. Graham crackers, peanut better, and put gum drops... red, yellow, green. She thought that was fun. She liked the gum drops, Jon didn't care too much for them.

Then school time... her second day. She is excited to go. She doesn't want to leave. She's grumpy on the way home. She doesn't want to talk about what she did. She just is crabby. She sees the school busses picking up the big kids and is mad she can't go on them... why do I have to pick her up? Oh god... starting that already! Obviously this is quite different from anything she has ever done. In fact this is the second day in a row that she has taken a nap. It was hard keeping Jon up until 230pm, but he made it. When she came home, I had chocolate pudding for her... and I put gummy worms in there and said it was worms in the mud. That did not go over well, with my tired girl... Ewwww.... Yuck, and the refusal to eat it, hahha. Sometimes she's too much girly girl for me, hahaha. I wonder if she'll even enjoy the SLIME I got her to play with.

It worked out fine that I came home after I dropped her off. I cleaned off the top of the fridge, which is no small task, as Jon was destroying the bottom half of the kitchen. Then I folded some clothes. I put some kids music on and Jon was dancing away, he loves to dance, it's so cute.

Anyways... I was feeding Steph when we got home, and was getting sleepy....... put her in the swing... and tried to lay down, but she wasn't interested in sleep... oh well.... We were thinking of going out tonight... somewhere.... but I hate going out in the rain.... We'll see..... That's all for now!

No comments: