Thursday, October 16, 2008


Fun, Fun, Fun... cold, but fun day. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy it, if it wasn't for my SIL's babysitting the younger kids. We met the group and went on the Wagon Ride to the Apple Orchards... I have never gone apple picking before, so this was an adventure. Jessica thought it was pretty cool. Then we ate some cider and donuts, went to the petting farm and played a bit on the playground. It was a very cloudy day, so it was very cold, especially when the wind was blowing. In the beginning she was acting very shy, and had her head down... hahaha... And they were all standing in line jumping off a small hay stack. She didn't understand the whole line thing, people kept cutting in front of her, and she didn't say anything, ahhaha! I guess it's different when everyone is your age, instead of her picking on her little brother all day long!

No comments: