Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wasn't too thrilled with the Wii Fit last night, I hadn't been on it in 25 days, and it yelled and it said I gained weight. Damn it! So, I've been feeling irritated all day. I'm still not sure how well I like those new shoes I bought, so that irritates me too.

I went to Jessica's school for the tail end of the halloween party. She wasn't doing any singing or clapping, and she had a frown the whole time. Like a bump on a log. When she saw me, she smiled, but then proceeded to be a bump on a log again. Not sure if it's all just overwhelming for her (this is her first time away... she does ask every day where do I go, and I say back home, and she says why can't I stay)... is she missing us too much (luckily no tears so far) or is this a bad time (too late in the day), since when she got home, she said she didn't want a nap, but when she was trying to take off her pumpkin costume she was crying and having a fit, so I said GO TO BED, and she did and slept 3 hours. She seems to like school, is excited when it's a school day. More art projects are filtering in. Our kitchen looks like an art studio. So, I'll be excited for parent/teacher conferences to see if she's like this all the time. She is shy, not extremely but she is... and I hope she doesn't continue that path, because I've been down that road, and it's a lonely/boring road.... You miss out on so much! I'm just very glad we put her in 3 year old preschool, I think it will helps things along, and next year, she'll have more confidence.

I tried to talk myself out of going to Bally's but I went. Jeff convinced me, he said I could nap when I got home, although a nice quiet nap really would have hit the spot. Even though he lucked out.... all 3 kids slept while I was gone. Did half hour on the bike on the hills mode, read some of my book, will I ever finish this book, I've been reading it for months... did some weights... came home... napped for half hour... Jeff started dinner.... RAVOLI... we have a fridge full of noodles (tomato soup/noodles and spaghetti) and he makes more noodles. So the other stuff is bad, it's been sitting in there too long. I've had hamburger sitting in there for a few days, that we HAVE TO eat tomorrow.... whether we are in the mood or not. I swear if I don't spell it out, it doesn't happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I could love the Wii Fit that much, especially after gaining 5 pounds in the last three weeks (damn pregnancy).... That Wii Fit would be CONTINUOUSLY yelling at me.

Myself? I blame my partner for buying a torch so I can do creme brulee properly.

Clara said...

Hahaha, I got the Wii Fit when I was about 8 months pregnant. I was excited until it yelled at me every time I stepped on the scale. So I quit after a week, to be continued after the pregnancy.

A couple months ago, I started doing the Wii Fit again, lost five pounds, quit for 3 weeks and the 5 pounds came back. :-( Now, I've started at a gym. I hope soon, me and the Wii fit can become friends again, hahaha!