I accomplished a lot today, the laundry room shines, and I know where everything is... it's quite organized... I even found stuff I didn't know I had, imagine that. House is cleaned for the week ahead, and laundry is done for now. It was a productive Sunday.
I gave the boys haircuts... hhaha... it's a family affair... Jon went first... he did pretty good sitting still... Then Jeff... Jessica loves to "help" she's combing his hair and what not, as hair falls on the floor Jon picks it up and gives it to Jeff. Who knew it took 4 people for a haircut, hahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey I dealt with my laundry basket of doom today. There was stuff in there from my LAST PREGNANCY 2.5 years ago that I still hadn't got around to ironing....
Hahha, funny how it works out that way. But it's always when you are looking for it you can't find it, but when you are looking for something else you find it, but it's usually too late by then, hahaha!
Post a Comment