Saturday, November 8, 2008

I always think... screw the blog... then here I am.

Inlaws stopped by, FIL wanted to snake our basement toilet. We mentioned an issue of not a strong suction a while ago, and they don't forget. But I think they were itching to see their grandkids after being gone all week, so they would have used any excuse. Even though MIL is coming over on Monday to watch them while I go to the doctor, oh well. SIL said she'd come, but didn't... guess she wanted to stay with friend all day at the hospital. Friend is probably going home tomorrow, so it doesn't look like SIL's coming to visit us (while she's on this side of town). Rule #1... don't tell kid that their Aunt is coming unless you know for 100%. But I guess Grandma & Grandpa is a good constellation prize, ahhaha. And I really can't blame her, just a little bummed that I didn't get to see her.

I like visitors, I like going places on the weekend, but I also like to do absolutely nothing, or complete tasks around the house. It's hard to complete big tasks when you know someone is coming over. Today was an oddball day. Steph woke up at 530am again, coughing and sneezing (if she doesn't improve in the next few days, back to the doctors she goes... she's not getting worse, but she is not getting better either). Jess woke up at 630am.... Steph went back to sleep, and Jon slept in until 11am and they both woke up.

He has major teeth pain... he woke up in the middle of the night crying in pain... almost enough for me to get out of bed, but then he quieted down, thank god. I put him back down for a nap at 2pm... but when my inlaws came at 3pm, they were loud and woke him up, so he was a bear. Oh well.... what can you do. We ordered pizza... what a bad thing to order..... quick and easy for company... but BAD when you are on a diet.... and have no self control. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I really wanted to rip apart my storage room, but with someone coming over, and especially because they had to go in the basement, I thought it wise not to do it. Tomorrow for sure, first thing in the morning.

So today I felt like I didn't accomplish anything. Which is wrong to think, because things did get accomplished, just not all the things I wanted to.

No comments: