Sunday, November 16, 2008

I put Stephanie in her Bumbo chair and she LOVED it. Obviously there was slight head bobbing, but not that much, and obviously she couldn't stay in it long, but it was cute seeing her in it. Jon used to hate it, which was fine, because I hated him in something purple. I have a thing about guys and pink or purple. Not to mention his butt was always too big for it. It still is, hahaha.... Jess fits in there, hahaha.... skinny butt....... We didn't have it when she was a baby.

I went over my friends house got my hair dyed to Light Iridescent Brown. What do you think? This is the first time I have ever dyed my hair in my life. I've only used sun-in before. So this is new territory. It reminds me of Jessica's color hair, who knows where she got that from. At first I absolutely hated it. But it's growing on me. And it will lighten slightly with each washing I'm sure.

After dinner we headed outside real quick... it was REALLY cold... and VERY SNOWY.... so we let the kids play for a little bit. I'm sure this will all melt in a few days, but it's fun while it lasts. They both need new boots, the ones we have aren't cutting it. I'm sure everybody and their mother will have the same idea tomorrow. It's always after the first snowfall that everyone thinks of things like gloves, boots, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the bumbo too! Steph looks so sweet in it!! Loving the new hair color! Getting new color is great! It makes you feel like a whole new person sometimes! But yes sometimes it does take some getting used to.

Boys are excited about the snow too, but I am OVER prepared. I bought coats/boots/hats/gloves etc two months ago!!! I think I'm overly cautious because when Brandon turned 1, I waited to buy him a coat and couldn't find one! I ended up having to spend way more than I wanted and it was not a good experience! So now I buy everything way early!

Anonymous said...

My son HATED the bumbo chair as a baby - but now that I have pulled it out to have ready for The Deuce he seems to think it is all for him.

Also: he thinks it is a potty.

Therefore: Messy.