Saturday, November 15, 2008

It was a very busy day. This was the last weekend for Mom 2 Mom sales. I headed to one by my house, just for one last fling. I got some great books and some puzzles for Jessica. Then I went to the gym. I skipped yesterday because dinner took so long to cook, and the clean up took a long time too. There were lots of people there.

I came home... started organizing a project book for Jess. I've printed off tons of stuff from the internet, and I needed to organize it better. It still needs some work, but at least they are all in one binder. I did the same with some recipes, trying to organize all the stuff I printed from the internet, ripped out of magazines, or hand written ones.

Then I got the cleaning bug. It started in the storage room. I was looking for my 3 hole punch, and found my old bally's card and our old hair cutting stuff.... which we've replaced both because we couldn't find them. That always happens when you are looking for one thing and find another. Oh well. Then I tried to organize their toys. I did a lot of shuffling as usual.

So now, I'm either going to work on placing my HUGE shutterfly order before the free shipping runs out or try and clean this desk, it needs help!

No comments: