Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Each day I swear I'm not going to write in this damn thing and waste my time... since nobody writes any comments... to say hi bye or eat my shit... but here I am again.......

Poor Steph... it sucks being the third kid... she didn't get up until almost 10am.... and then just as she was falling asleep again.... I had to wake her to go drive Jess to school... we came home... I fed her... and just as she was about to fall asleep again... I had to wake her to pick Jess up. Then I tried to convince her to take a quick nap before we had to leave yet again... but she said screw you, I'm not.... and was a total crab at the doctors.

I decided to take Jon... runny nose... cries out in the middle of the night... not eating well.... He has lots of drainage... and a sore throat... so she has him on more amox. And I made an appointment for myself in the morning... so there will be more amox. in the house. I can't stand all this coughing... all day... all night.... there is so much mucus... it's awful... and when I saw yellow/green color... I knew it was time to see the doctors... yes... the same damn doctor... I hate seeing a new doctor when I'm sick.... I'll have to find a new doctor and go for a check up.

Poor Jon I had to wake him up from his nap to go to the doctors... He didn't even hear me walk in, I started putting on his shoes, he didn't even stir. Then when I picked him up, he was like what the hell are you doing? I hate waking the kids. It's so funny how sometimes they are so sound to sleep... and here I am tip toeing around the house, hahaha! We got back after 5pm, Jeff came home, we ate fast... Steph was so screwed up. I left to go get the amox. and some groceries. Came back, Steph was still up... over tired... She fell asleep to the bottle at 8pm... but only drank 5 oz. We put Jess and Jon to bed and Steph woke up 5 minutes later. She was still hungry... drank another 7 oz. and finally went to bed at 9pm. And poor gal, I'll have to wake her up at 830am tomorrow to go to the doctor with me, and then another day of school. Oh well.

Jeff went to toys r us after work. Today they had a one day sale on the ball pit we bought 2 weeks ago. Of course they didn't have any in the store today. He tried to get a price adjustment, they wouldn't... he tried to return it and buy it again, they wouldn't let him. He argued... called corporate... no can do... if I went with him, he could return it, and I could buy it... does that make sense? And I wasn't about to drag the kids (baby especially) out there again today. So now, he's online... reading a site about the horrors of toys r us... and their poor customer service... and how you buy their extended service plans and they do not honor them... they just scam the public... I'm sure you can find a hate site about any store... I remember back in the day you could return something without a receipt. Oh well..... That's how my crazy day went!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop writing. I like reading it, even if I only hit it up every few days. I should comment. And I def. need to write in my own. I feel like I'm missing out. =(