Thursday, December 4, 2008

My preschooler... her pic came out nice... but I was conservative... only got an 8x10 and a set of wallets. I don't understand picture places... they printed out a ton of pics I could buy... I only chose 2... so they throw the rest out? Isn't that a waste of money?

I can't believe I jinxed myself last night, talking to a friend about how well the kids sleep. Steph woke up at 3am and didn't go back to bed until 5am. She hasn't done that in over 2 months! I'm exhausted... went to bed way too late. After this entry I am going to bed. Yesterday screwed her up. Today she didn't want to nap much, just eat and eat and eat... she's got such chubby cheeks... it's so cute.

I had to wake the two little ones up to make it to the doctor on time. Then they said the doctor doesn't take my insurance. WTF. I was mad. She said the other doctors there do... fine, whatever... I could care less who I see. She was looking for an appointment time, I said... I'm not coming back, dragging these 3 little ones.... so she said they could see me in a bit... but then they let me see my regular doctor????? I was flustered after being there an hour, so I didn't ask any questions. She's in the process of picking up my insurance... so I'm sure by the time this is billed, is what they figured??? Who cares... she gave me my amoxicillian and then a prescription for the red lip issue I have again... it's red and itchy... the cream doesn't help, but she did say put carmex on it, to prevent me licking my lips and irritating it more...... And I talked about the red dots all over my face... it isn't raised bumps (acne) although I do get them on occasion. Even had to buy some clearasil... my tube was 15 years old... Why does this happen to 30 year olds? She just said I need to exfoliate and put moisturizor on it, and it should improve... it's like dry skin... and your pours show the red dots???? Who knows... but I'll try it... I'm not looking for porcelin skin... but I don't want to look like a teenager.

Me and Jess did some more hooked on phonics... she's getting good at recognizing letters... then Stephanie had a blow out, YUCK! and she refused to nap... I made dinner... then went to Meijers again for the pills and to finish the grocery shopping, so now Jeff doesn't have to go on Saturday. It is so damn cold outside... I HATE WINTER! It makes all of us have dry skin... I'm always lubing the kids up.

I'm tired and feel like crap....... zzzzzzz

No comments: