Having a good day so far... just got back from a play date... kids were pretty good..... and the baby slept the whole time were were there after her bottle... so that was awesome...... Had to wake her to leave, so we could come home, so Jon could take a nap, ahhaha! She still got up last night... 1am..... up until 215am....... how frustrating!
Called the idiot doctors who didn't call in my script like they were suppose to... talk to a rude lady who transferred me... and then I got to talk to an answering machine, how great! And I'm still waiting for a call back on my pre-authorization for my Wednesday catscan. I didn't even know I needed one... I have a PPO for that very reason... but a lady called me Friday several times... and said she would call me on Monday after she called the doctors... no call so far.... didn't get the ladies name and number, so here I sit.... If I can't do this stupid cat scan on Wed. I won't be able to do it until my MIL gets out of work in April..... (SUCKS).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment