Not much time to update, Dexter's on in a few minutes.
It took me an hour to fall asleep last night because of Jeff's snoring, and then I started coughing, and there went another hour, and Steph woke up at 3am, so I got Jeff to get up with her, since I was just going to sleep practically. He put her in the swing after he fed her, and he fell asleep on the couch, waiting for her to fall asleep, he said he probably fell asleep first. At 5am, his alarms went off on his cell phone, he forgot to shut them off for the weekend, loud as hell and it didn't even wake him up, I had to go shut them off.
Saw Santa... 1 1/2 hours later... I can't believe we stood in that long ass line. The first year, I went during the week during the day with my SIL... the second year, I went with Jeff, early like when he got out of work at 3pm... during the week... this is the first year we went on a weekend... oh well, the kids were good, it wasn't too bad. Jess was fine until it was time, then she buckled herself into the stroller and refused to get out, hahaha. We did Steph first.... she smiled great... got a great pic... then we put Jon with her... and he cried his eyes out... and then she spit up all over Santa... hahaha.... what an adventure... then the two older ones went on the carousal and had a good time. Oh well, last time for Santa... everyone got great 1st christmas pics.... and nobody likes Santa anymore so we won't bother anymore... just gotta do the easter bunny next year for Steph's first easter, and no more standing in line... paying 12.99 for a 5x7... what a rip off......
The day went by too fast...... got stuff accomplished, but as always there is more to be done... MIL is watching the kids tomorrow... I've got a gyno appt. Oh what fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment