Saturday, December 6, 2008

I coughed for an hour before finally falling asleep. And wouldn't you know it... an hour later, guess who wakes up? 2 hours later...... 4 attempts to put her back to bed, she finally fell back asleep. I should have known we'd be in trouble, she gave Jeff a hell of a time last night... it took 2 hours to put her to bed. Same thing, every time we'd lay her down, she'd wake back up.

I even tried putting her in the swing and she wasn't interested. I was so frustrated, I was just going to sleep on the chair with her and say screw it. The second to last attempt I was pissed, and got loud, Jeff woke up... said he'd take over, but I said I'm doing fine... I'll just sleep on the chair (even though I'm a fussy sleeper and would have had a hard time sleeping there all night holding a kid). The least he could have done was cover us up, I was cold, but he didn't, grrr.

And there I was holding a sleeping kid... when the cat CLIMBS the tree. I have never seen him do that. He either bites on the branches or whacks at an ornament. He actually climbed the tree, right in the center... all the way to the top AND there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. I couldn't yell, I didn't want to wake the baby... I couldn't throw anything, nothing soft was around. I just could watch... I think he was kinda stuck towards the top in the lights, but finally he fell out, and did it again. I tried one more time to put that baby to bed, and it worked. And I got the spray gun and ran around the house with the cat. When Jess woke up at 7am, I thought I was going to puke I was so tired.

A friend of mine came over at 10am with her kids, and the kids had a great time together. Stephanie stayed awake the entire time, and finally crashed at 1230pm... we were all hungry for lunch, Jeff just got home from work. Jon was acting tired, so I left with Jess and my friend and we went to Mcdonalds. Jeff tried feeding Jon lunch, but he was worn out, so he just went to bed, and slept until 530pm. Jeff thought he'd have some time to himself, but I'll be damned if that baby didn't wake up 5 minutes after we left. Are you kidding me? You didn't sleep all morning, and took only a half hour nap? Ugh! I was shocked the snow wasn't shoveled when I came home, but I saw why. I gave her some food, and another bottle, and she went down at 2pmish, I really don't remember, and so did I. That helped... Jessica watched Cinderella, and Jeff fell asleep too. Jessica just won't nap, but falls asleep instantly at 8pm.

Jeff's sister called again, his mother called... so after dinner I returned their phone calls. They just can't get everything out at one time. I gave Stephanie stage 2 food for dinner, so double the quantity, and Jeff said she drank like 4 oz. we'll see how she does. Last night she drank 14 oz. That is way too much, and I gave her one stage 1 jar for dinner... she is going through a sleeping strike and eating us out of house and home.

Jessica played out in the snow after lunch, she had a great time. Jeff pulled her around the backyard in the sled and she had fun. Jon woke up too late to go outside, it was already dark. So maybe tomorrow. We had a good day... Jon is so funny, he gets so jealous when you are holding the baby... he wants to be right there... Jeff had the baby, and Jon was all over him. So I grabbed the baby... and then here comes Jon.... all over me!

We are going to see Santa tomorrow, so hopefully that works out, and at least Stephanie gives a big smile. And we'll try more poses by the tree, since I'll have their holiday shirts on again... and hopefully we'll have more cooperation. We were going to go to the mall by our house, but I hear they are having animal days... you can bring your pet in????? I'm not standing in line with an animal... how strange... they have it multiple times all month long... and it's from 11am-2pm... when I want to go...... I didn't know it was popular to take your pet to see Santa????? So we'll be heading to a little farther mall... that does only kids?!!?!?! hahaha.... hopefully play for a bit, and have lunch there... we'll see how that goes.... Maybe we'll make some xmas cookies too.... maybe do some xmas crafts???? Depends how our day is going!

One of these days I want to get them dressed up again in their fancy clothes and try again with individual shots... Jon looked so adorable in his suit... and the girls in their dresses... I did give them both trims... and I gave myself one... I should never let my bangs get so long... because when I get pissed, I grab whatever and CHOP. The scissors weren't very sharp, and I cut off way too much. Hello curly hair... when you chop... goes up higher... it's not horrible looking, but I took too much. It was a windy day... the hair was all over, blowing in my eyes, and I just got pissed, hahaha.

Oh well... I've talked long enough... onto bigger and better things... and I should hit the hay... I never know what my night will hold... I used to know... but now I do not...

No comments: