Friday, December 19, 2008

These pills I'm on... love/hate relationship... I have never had so much pepto & imodium as I have this past month. Do I continue, do I stop? I've stopped and then had other symptoms I care not to deal with... I can't win.

I was able to make 2 phone calls today, with all 3 kids awake... it's a miracle... And there was only one moment of loudness, when they were fighting over a toy. I called my mom's cousin Bob to thank him for the money he sent the kids for xmas... he's falling apart... he's 80... all my Mom's cousin's are falling apart. What a shame... heard about one of my favorite ones being in ICU.... I should really try and call her (she's been calling my other cousin every night, so she must be well enough to talk) or send her a card. Then I called my Mom's other cousin Flo... she's up in age too. I really like all my Mom's cousin's (she has so many of them). Once one goes, they'll all start dropping like hot cakes. A whole generation lost, and I am not close with any of their kids. Our family reunion stopped a few years ago... the only people that showed up were the old cousins... none of their kids or grandkids came. Oh well!

I tried cleaning the house... I did the dishes, with TOO much help (they wouldn't get out of the way, they want to help). I started washing clothes, just about done... I tried cleaning up around the house, and both of them were right behind me trashing it. It was a losing battle, so I quit. It was cleaned in the morning, but by the time Jeff came home it was a disaster... Jon trashes a room faster than anybody!

When the little ones went down for a nap, I took Jess outside to dig out of this mess. She didn't like the snow blower, too loud for her... and she wasn't too thrilled with the snow... she kept saying TOO MUCH SNOW! She could hardly walk in it. I did a halfway decent job, enough for Jeff to get up the driveway, then we came inside. Jeff came home early and finished off the snow and made it look much nicer than I did. By then Jon woke up.. bundled him up... he wasn't too sure about the snow... he stayed in the already shoveled areas... but Jeff took him around the backyard in the sled, he enjoyed that... Jeff made snow angels with Jess... She was starting to like it, and jumping around... but it was sooooo cold.... we came inside... and of course she had to have her hot chocolate... it's ritual......

After dinner... we made some holiday crafts to give to people......... Then we painted more ornaments to give to people..... I gave Jon markers and he started coloring himself, he looked so cute. I even gave him a paint brush... he was a mess, but he had fun! Bath & then bed... they were all tired... It was an early day... Jess woke up 645am..... a little earlier than normal... Jon started talking around 715am, but I didn't get him until 745am... And I think Steph woke up shortly after that... the two little ones usually get up at the same time! It gives me more practice at multi tasking! Hahaha!

Steph rolled over again today, so cute, of course I didn't get it on film... maybe one day, when she does it more often! We are going to start making cookies soon... and tomorrow... a friend is making me dinner, and renting a movie to watch at her house... all for an early birthday celebration... and Sunday..... my cousin is suppose to come over to celebrate xmas... hopefully she doesn't poop out because of the snow! It should be ok by Sunday!!!

I have a million pics to upload, I should do that now...

No comments: