Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last day of Jeff's vacation, went by fast. Got a lot of little projects out of the way, just about everything I had in mind.

My throat HURTS so bad. I had the amox. filled. Virus or not, pills help or not... I'm taking them. I was up every few hours spraying my throat (why doesn't that spray numb your throat longer) and sucking on N'ice.

On a good note, the kids are doing slightly better. Jess still has a cracking voice because of all the drainage, and we've got some sneezing coming out of them once in a while still, but I'm sure they are all on the road to recovery. Jon better be, tomorrow is his last day of amox.

Just working on this newsletter... I'd say another week, and it will be completely done. I just wrote about having contractions all morning on July 24th and couldn't believe that this wasn't happening "on schedule" hahaha! Ahh the memories... now my active baby is rolling, grabbing her feet, enjoying playing with her toys, eating large abouts of baby food. Time moves too quickly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, sick and chasing kids = suck ass

Clara said...

I totally agree!