Busy day, as usual. The kids slept in.... how shocking!!! I took Jess to school because Mama's are suppose to. The kids hate when anything is done out of routine, hahaha. Then I went to Bally's.... I was reading a Metro Parent (I wish they made something like that for Macomb County)... and got side tracked... and spent 50 minutes on the elliptical. Then I did 25 minutes of weight lifting. I rule! The whole time thinking... I've gotta beat Angela at the weigh in this week, hahaha. I've beat her 3 weeks in a row!
I picked up Jessica from school... Then we went to a Mcdonalds play place... I ate a protein bar beforehand... and me and Jess shared a happy meal... so much better than I would have done before I started all this. She played for hours and had a great time. I brought a book, but Angela called, and I talked to her the whole time. Then I headed to the chiropractors... and we rushed home.... Jeff's sister made a surprise visit... wish she would have called earlier, then we would have been home when she got there... oh well, she played with Steph & Jon and got to see Jess for a few minutes before she had to leave. She brought their valentine's day cards over, and brought us a Metro Beach pass over (she gets them cheaper through her work). So, now I'm ready for the warm weather to come so we can go.
Gave the boys haircuts... cleaned up the basement... baths... and then enjoyed some internet time... it's getting late and time for bed... so sad, that this is the fastest part of the day. We give Steph a decongestant and a breathing treatment before bed every night, and still she coughs up a storm, only at night. This drainage crap just won't leave us! Ugh!
Tomorrow will be busy also.... Jeff's going to go up to work and see if he can return to work on Monday... so I am crossing my fingers... then me & Jess are heading to PUMP IT UP... for some bouncing fun... meeting Angela & her son for a play date.... should be fun.... and then my cousin is coming over to finally celebrate her birthday. We are having spaghetti & meatballs... mmmm! And I plan on eating a sensible portion and have steamed veggies with it! This exercise and eating healthy crap... is actually not so bad.... I have more energy... and that's always helpful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have to get off my own ass and do something about the exercise and healthy eating too.... Right now I can not imagine HOW I am going to go to a gym with two kids....
Just as you wonder how you are going to leave the house with 2 kids... you just do... then you find the time for "me" time... even if it's going to the gym and working your ass off. And it helps that I am in competition with my friend. We do a weekly weigh in. And we are out for blood, hahaha!
Doing great Clara!! Keep it up!! Like you said, you find a way and just do it, like anything else you need to do during the day, anyone can find a way to exercise! So proud of you!
OMG no updates in forever....
Post a Comment