Friday, March 6, 2009

It's late, and I'm tired. But I wanted to mention about my old neighbor dying today. I wasn't on their call list. But again am thankful that me and Angela are friends again because they called her Mom to tell her, so that's how I know. I feel bad. Should've seen this lady more, but I hate going down my old street. But should have at least called her more often. Her and my Mom were best friends, and I was over her house a lot. She came to my wedding shower, wedding, and my baby shower. We exchanged christmas cards, she loved pics of the kids, and always would write or tell me over the phone how much she missed my Mom. I didn't even know the woman was sick. But she was in her 80's... and so it was bound to happen. I plan on going to the visitation on Monday with Angela. Will I run into my brother or Dad, hopefully not. You never know when's the last time you will get to talk to someone. Will I change my ways, probably not... I just get caught up in life sometimes. It happens to all of us... we are all full of excuses until it's too late.

On a lighter note... we had a great spring day today. We went out and enjoyed it. The kids had a blast outside, and of course I took tons of pictures. We also went to the library... 3rd time this week... I would call us addicted, hahaha. Great cdroms for Jess... we even pulled out her click start, and she does great with it. She's a sponge, and shocks me that in a month she now knows the alphabet... screws up every now and then, but what a great improvement since January. And she writes them all also. Stephanie rolls over both ways now, and even does a little backward scoot on the floor. Are they all better? Not really... Jon's not eating well, and I'm not sure why. Jess never eats well. And she's still complaining her head hurts, and today was the last day for the amox. So we'll play it by ear. Steph still has stuffy nose when she wakes up, even with her new panda humidfier... and her sleeping habits... oh god... one day she sleeps all night, the next day she gets up once, there is no rhyme or reason why she does sometimes and sometimes not. And Jon can be so whiny... and hates to share... he's my greatest challenge.... but a little lover, and copies off of Jess... whatever she does...... good or bad, hahaha....

I signed up for the Mom 2 Mom sale by my house this May. So that will be nice, I'm sure I'll recoop my 30 bucks quickly. Jeff's still hoping someone will call him soon.... life goes on..... what can I say about it... I just hope for the best... and we'll look back and laugh... because everything happens for a reason... we'll soon find out the reason.... I don't update this often... I don't like to spend time on it... I facebook, that's what I like to do... and email my friend Angela every day about my day... so I spend time on that... don't feel like repeating the same things here...... the evenings go by so quick... I never even complete all I want to on the computer. Before I know it.... it's almost midnight! It's the fastest part of the day!

There's always more to say, but bed is calling my name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll gladly help you in May... no worries there! Yeah, you can keep updating this. =) I know, take my own advice. Maybe now I'll have more time...

Clara said...

When you update yours... and I fall off the chair... then I'll update mine.... sound fair? Haha!