Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busy day yesterday, I got a cleaning urge, and gutted the garage, made a huge mess. Starting organizing the toys, then got bored with that. Got the hose out and cleaned all the play equipment, then the baby woke up, then Jon woke up. Then it was dinner time. Then I attempted to clean up the mess, got bored with that. Grabbed my bike, pumped up the tires (I haven't rode in 18 years, I guess you never forget). And me and Jess rode bikes in the front for a half hour. That was fun. Next year we'll get her a bike. She wasn't riding that great with her little trike. Hopefully next year, she'll be able to go faster.

Last night I was so tired, I didn't even go online, just went to bed when Steph did. And she slept from 930-130, made noise but still sleeping, so I went back to bed. Then I heard her at 230, but she was sleeping, so I went back to bed. (she makes lots of noise in her sleep) At 330 she woke up and I couldn't get her to go back to bed until 6am, by then Jess was getting up. Why so early? On a day, she probably won't get a nap, because we are having a family BBQ today. Ugh! Nothing ever goes as planned.

Oh well, Jon's up... gotta go!

No comments: