Steph slept a little better, from 930pm until 330am. Maybe all the fresh air, we were outside all afternoon/evening yesterday. Who knows. But then was up from 330-6am. Jeff took that shift. I heard lots of crying at 430am and got up, but he said he could handle it. Oh well, it all worked out.
And when Jess got up at 730am, I got up, made us all breakfast (eggs & bacon), then he went to bed and slept until about 1130am. I was trying to clean and do laundry, and those two little ones wouldn't let me, so instead of hearing all the yelling he got up, ahhaha. I put Jon to bed at 1030, but he didn't fall asleep until 1130am. Jeff fed the baby, I was busy cleaning the kitchen, he straightened the living room, then brought up all the clothes and I folded clothes and put them away. It was nice leaving a clean house, but you know it never stays that way for long.
Jon finally woke up, I took a shower, got everyone ready and we spent a few hours at a friends house checking out her new bundle of joy. I got the cutest pictures of the kids, I'm going to have to upload my pics tonight, I have about 160 to sort through. The kids were getting crabby, so we came home, fed them, let the two little ones take a nap.
I headed back out for the edger that we were suppose to get on the way home, because the kids had other ideas, and wanted dinner and naps NOW. Jess went with me and fell asleep on the way there. I hate this in between nap state... either you still take a nap or you don't... I hate this guessing game, should I try, or is the fight not worth it.....
I tried Jess on another trike at the store. She just doesn't ride bikes very well yet. I thought maybe it was just that one trike we have, but it's all of them, she doesn't quite get peddling yet. Oh well. I'm sure by next year, when she's closer to 4, she'll do better and I'll have a riding partner, I'd like to start riding my bike again. I just hate how your butt hurts riding, I even have a cushioned seat. Plus I'm only 90% healed, but still, that was the problem before why I quit riding.
Jeff edged the backyard this evening, and we'll do more tomorrow. The grass is dying, and don't really need cutting, but it is slightly high in some areas. I cleaned up the kitchen again... time just goes by way too quickly. I thought we'd relax tomorrow, but you know me, I just can't relax, I have a lot on our list of things to do.
All that asking every one before, if Sept. 14th was a good day, come to find out now my FIL has a reunion to go to, and can't come to the baptism. Not sure why he can't come to the mass, then go to his reunion, but whatever. I bugged the pastor to get that specific date because everyone said it was ok, ugh! Whatever.
Might do some Wii fit tonight. But I'm feeling quite sluggish after a chocolate donut. Note to self: don't shop at meijers when you are hungry, and quite buying the box of chocolate donuts you love, you know they'll be gone in a few days.
Been talking with one of my cousins online quite a bit lately. I like getting personal emails instead of all the damn jokes people send. I'm finding out stuff about her and her family that I didn't know, and she's finding out dirt on my family too. This is stuff we'd probably never reveal when we get together, so it's nice to talk about it. Not sure when I'll ever see her again. We used to see her every year at the family reunion, but we don't have the family reunion anymore. So now I only see her at weddings and funerals. She lives a few hours away. Her mom recently moved up there in her neck of the woods. Her Mom was first cousins with my Mom.
Oh well, enough blogging, I've got pictures to upload!!!!! And this little one is wide awake in this bouncer next to me. I hope she lets us get some computer time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment