Friday, December 5, 2008

Today went by in a blink of an eye. The kids were driving me crazy today, both in bad moods and I had a headache and was tired. Have you ever had one of those days where you just look around the house and say "Where do I begin?". Everywhere I tried to make sense, the tornadoes came up right behind me, I was fighting a losing battle, so I gave up until Jeff got home and we got a chance to clean.

It was funny today... I was talking to a friend and noticed my tree had absolutely no ornaments on it, I was shocked. I knew the bottom half had none, but how in the world did she manage to get all of the ornaments off of the top. 20 minutes later... all of the sudden, they reappear. Then I put 2 and 2 together.... sometimes I get the right answer, hahaha. Jessica twisted the top part of the tree around, and since I didn't put any ornaments in the back of the tree since it's facing a wall, that solved the riddle. It made me laugh... at least something did today. Besides the million times I had to get Jon out of my garbage and off my kitchen table... that surely was a losing battle. Thank God I can close the gate and get him out of my kitchen, he has a fit, but it makes me happy to have my kitchen back! You give him an inch, he takes a mile.

I didn't realize "The Little Mermaid" was so sad. Jessica was crying her eyes out at the end of the movie. I'm not sure why, I wasn't watching it with her... it's been a long time since I seen it. But she does hate when people yell. Me and Jeff couldn't fight, even if we really wanted to, she's the referee..... and a few times the Daddy mermaid was yelling at Ariel, she didn't like that. And she didn't like the witch Ursula. She gets scared easily... but I thought it was a happy ending... maybe she was crying because she was happy, who knows she wouldn't tell me why.

A letter did come home stating that she gets her report card next week, and they are waiting to do conferences until the week of January 13th... and for some reason they have that week off... so I have to make a special trip up there with 3 kids... for a whole 5 minute conference... but I do want to talk to the teacher and see how the heck she is doing... she doesn't tell me anything... but it does slowly leak out, some of the songs and stuff.

I just had one of those days... it doesn't help that I am still sick. I went to the chiropractor, my head was pounding... all due to my neck pain and I asked him what to do for drowning, since he's all into vitamins and stuff. I forget the name of it, but he mentioned a pill to take that is suppose to dry me up... So... me and Jeff will take it tonight and hopefully it will work. I thought I was going to die this morning, I was hacking up a lung and it wasn't pretty.

No comments: